Album company features Arturo Macias' images on their advertising

| 11.2.10

By many, the best album company in the USA's market PictoBooks (www.pictobooks.com) has selected some of my photographs to be featured in their web site and also in their printed marketing pieces. I feel honored that PictoBooks consider my images to be displayed beside some of the greatest name in photography as Monte Zucker, Babie Cantrell, Clay Blackmore, Rodney Bailey, Dan Doke, Tom Muñoz, Tommy Colbert, among others.
PictoBooks also offers to sponsor some future events where I will be participating.
From this lines I would like to express my sincere gratitude for this recognition from one of the leaders companies in the wedding industry.


1 comments:

Manolo Navarro -fotógrafo- said...

Arturo, hacía tiempo que te seguía como fotógrafo; ahora, a través de un compañero y amigo mutuo, Andrés parro, me he enterado que vuelves a Andalucía. Con ello espero mantener la esperanza de llegar a conocerte también como persona.

Felicdiades por tu hermosa trayectoria fotográfica.

Un abrazo de un compañero sevillano.