Snowing in Granada (Spain)

| 17.1.10

In my last visit to Spain last January I got blessed with a beautiful snow day while I was in Granada visiting to my good friend and great photographer Fran Russo.
I love sharing knowledge and experiences with my friends all over the world because I feel that no matter how much you know and not matter who you think you are there is always a chance that in the process of sharing I always learn something that I will keep for the rest of my live but even if don't learn anything about photography I always will learn about friendship and that is the best of all.
I had make a few new great friends on this visit, among them Andres Parro (ArteImagen), Luis Masyebra (Luz de Boda), Jose Angel Sweney, Carlos Vaquero.
I also found friends from many years ago, Mar Castaño with who I enjoy a few great moments and her beautiful family, Paco, Marina and Juan.
I enjoyed a lot the time we spend together, their hospitality and their conversations.

I really had a great time.

0 comments: